Monday, October 31, 2011

This Is The Year

This is the year that I am done being nice to people who think they can say whatever to me and get away with it. I'm done. There is no place in my life for people who are miserable within their own existence.
In one month I will be 37-years-old. I'm too old for arguing, biting my tongue, and holding onto people who have yet to enrich my life. I refuse to be in the presence of anything other than greatness.
The past couple of months I have been made keenly aware of my so called stubborness. So I must ask, what is wrong with wanting more for my life and the people in it? Why should I allow myself to be disrespected by people when I offer nothing but respect?
Bottom line is that I'm done with dealing with certain types of people. I will not allow myself to be disrespected. There is so much to be said in the way of manners and respect. It's lost on most people. Thank God I am raising my kids better than that.

2 comments:

  1. Do you hear that? That's me jumping up and down for you. At some point enough is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what that noise was? lol

    ReplyDelete